Current vacancies at Insurance and Mortgage Network
Customer Care Representative
We are seeking 3 very special non-customer facing service professionals to join our new contact centre based at our Palmerston North office.
About the role:
- Be the voice of the Company as the first point of contact for our customers
- Direct customer calls across all of our business units
- Flexible hours offered
- Generally, have an optimistic outlook on life
- Clear, above average verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly develop a rapport with customers
- Ability to convey accurate information succinctly
- Exceptionally service orientated
- Care about the little things
- Delight in making a difference in our customers lives
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Ability to adapt on the fly
Previous working experience in a call centre environment or in direct sale.
What's in it for you?
This role offers you the opportunity to be an integral part of one of New Zealand's independent Insurance and Mortgage business. We are proud to offer an industry leading learning and development framework and opportunities to grow your career.
Insurance and Mortgage Network provides insurance and mortgage advice for Kiwis from Cape Reinga to the Bluff. Our network consists 15 contracted financial advisers and 15 support staff based in main office. We employ a dedicated team of licensed professionals committed to obtaining the best coverage at the best possible price.
Opportunity to work on a full time/part time basis in Palmerston North.
Shifts are from 12pm to 4pm / 12pm to 5pm / 12pm to 8pm / 5pm to 8pm.
In the first instance we would like to see your CV and cover letter hearing why you are our perfect candidate. Apply via the link below.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Interested in one of our roles? Here’s a quick guide to the application and recruitment process.
When you apply for a job at Insurance and Mortgage Network, there are a number of questions that will help us select the best person to join our team. The information you provide will help us assess your suitability for the job. We will request you to send your CV and cover letter by email. Please make sure these up to date.
Once you have submitted your application, you’ll get a confirmation email letting you know we have received it. Our shortlisting process can take up to a week after the job closes, but you will hear from us before too long. If we think your skills and experience match what we’re looking for, we'll invite you for an interview.